Sunday, December 6, 2015

Advent Calendar 6/25

I haven't forgotten, don't worry.

Was anyone actually worried?

I thought about what to write,

Then I read a Buzzfeed article on the coolest gadgets of 2015, then I took a Buzzfeed quiz on what "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" Character I was, (I'm Lou Lou Who, by the way) And then I wondered how they came up with the algorithm for that test, was I one away from being Cindy? What about The Grinch? Like how does that work? And why do people hate on Buzzfeed so much? Like I used to do it but I don't know why? Like what's wrong with Buzzfeed, and how is it any worse than Something like Tumblr or Reddit? Like maybe I want to know What Meme of 2015 I am (Pizza Rat) (Also I'm Alexander Hamilton on what Hamilton Character I am, but I'm Eliza Schuyler if You have to chose from the three, according to Buzzfeed. ((Man wouldn't Hamilton tickets be the perfect Christmas gift?? <3)) I'm also "Hello" by Adele which I have been jamming hard to because Adele is amazing. I'm not sure where my point was going with this)

I've never been described as a very focused person. I'm impulsive and flighty. I don't know if you can tell by this blog, more specifically this post.

Perfect example is I just got distracted for 20 minutes fixing all the album artwork on my phone. Like, I just need to write, I don't even have to write that much I just have to construct a coherent post as to fulfill my obligation. I don't want to use another one of my back posts.

The Steelers are winning right now which makes me happy, if they could just make it to the Super Bowl that'd be great.

Today it dawned on me that in less than two weeks I'd be sitting in a theater watching the new Star Wars movie, which is incredible to me. I'm so excited it's totally unreal, like I've had these tickets, I've been counting down, watching the days go from triple digits, to double, to quite soon, single. I remember my freshman year, my last year Trick-or-treating with any earnest. And I went to this guy's house and he had an elaborate Darth Maul costume, but on his head were mickey mouse ears. And I laughed, and apparently been the fist kid to get his joke because the news had so recently broke. But here I am, my senior year, and I'm about to see it.

Apparently they have blankets that are mermaid tails so that when you put your legs in them it looks like you're a mermaid and that's magical to me. That's what I'll end my post with.

Happy Holidays.

Love,
Bailey S. Fox

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment