Saturday, December 5, 2015

Advent Calendar 5/25

I'm 1/5th of the way through this adventure. This is a lot more work than I thought. I should have considered this but five nights ago I decided to sit down and write and I foolishly decided to say I'll post everyday.

I sit here in Wegmans trying to figure out what to write. I'll talk about wandering.

I'm a restless person. I move constantly I always feel more comfortable walking around than sitting around. Even just like in life, there is a likely chance that I will go to college very far away which is equal parts exciting and terrifying. As far back as I can remember I've wanted to travel. To see the world. To leave. And there is not real national to it. There is no evidence that I will find fufilment any more in San Francisco than I do here. But if I get accepted there is nothing that can hold me back.
Maybe it was the TV I watched or the music I heard or maybe somewhere along the line I got it in my head to leave and I've never really considered anything else.

I don't know if the blog will follow me to college. I might end it, I might not. I've considered how I'd end it but then I always feared I'd want to do it again and either be forced to reboot or to do nothing at all.

As I sit here in Wegmans with my friend eating lunch watching our friends, and his coworkers work, I feel slightly bad. Currently because of my mismatch patchwork of a job history. But I like the history. I like the stories I have from the jobs I work. I love what I do.

Maybe tomorrow's post will be more interesting.

Happy Holidays

Bailey S. Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment