Thursday, December 17, 2015

Advent calendar 17/25

I'm currently sitting on a bus on my way to my friends house where we will all depart for Rochester, NY to see Star Wars Episode VII.

I have some mixed emotion about this. Tonight was supposed to be for erik and I, we were supposed to see it together, but alas it wasn't meant to be, yet I still go on.

I'm shaking with excitement, though it may be the caffeine I've been considering I won't be sleeping until tomorrow night. Our showing is two hours away, IMAX 3D. It's at 10:30 at night. I'm looking at getting home at 3 AM or so. So I decided to forgo sleep and ride on into the next day, hoping willpower and caffeine get me home safely.

I wasn't going to go to school tomorrow, but the releasing of the cast list has prompted me into going tomorrow, I can't hide and it'd be unprofessional not to be there. I have to go tomorrow and face whatever I've been given, and I'm going to do that on absolutely no sleep, I'm scared too.

I'm done hiding though, I have to face my destiny head on, I'm a grown ass man, its time to meet my maker. I'm opening myself up completely to disappointment and heartbreak. I'm putting so much on both Star Wars being amazing and getting the role in the show tomorrow that I'm giving up an entire night's sleep to make it happen. I hope to have the bravery to do it. And I hope I have the strength to accept the potential disappointment. For it is out if my hands at this point. I'm just here for the ride, and I hope the ride doesn't kick my ass too hard.

I can do this.

I am triumphant.

I am writer, read me roar.

I'll see you all on the other side.

Happy holidays.

Love,

Bailey S. Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment