Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Advent Calendar 22/25

I'm really tired.

I have one day in between me and Christmas, and out of that day I have like 3 periods of actual classes where I'll do something. And then I have like one period in which I will be anxious as hell because ya know, premier of my new song and another solo and it's quite terrifying. Like the last thing I want is frigging freshman on facebook talking about how dumb I look. I then have a Christmas party where I'll have to give a guy I don't really know a secret Santa gift and I'm afraid he might not like it. But I hope he does because I like when people like their gifts. I like giving things. Maybe someone looks at this blog as a gift. I hope so.

I hope this blog helps people and they like it. I only have three days of this left, and I hope that people really liked it. I hope that this advent calendar was something people looked forward to.

My hair is getting longer and curlier. Like it's amazing to me the amount of hair I have. It keeps me warm. Though I haven't really had to because it's been pretty warm lately.


I'm kinda bummed. I'm still not in the Christmas spirit. And I really want to be. But something is always keeping it away from me. I don't know what it is. But I just haven't felt it. Maybe I'll feel it tomorrow at the world frigging premier of a song I wrote and my first live performance of a song I wrote ever. I'm so afraid. Like I really am. I perform all the time but this is a little more personal. And I'm still weary from Monday.

I also want to preface that I will still put all of my heart and soul into the show and how grateful I am that I was cast in the show <3

I think that's all for tonight. I'm exhausted.

Happy Holidays,

Love,

Bailey S Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment