Thursday, December 10, 2015

Advent Calendar 10/25

Is anyone sick of these yet?

I'm so overtired and stressed. I really hate letting people down and I'm afraid I am always, I commit to do so many things and I want to do so many things but right now I'm so overworked and frenzied and don't even know what to do. I spend all day stressed and then all night tired and useless. I just want everyone to know I'm doing my best, I really am.

I want to thank all the people who are helping me keep going forward as I just embody stress. Really I have to make it to next Friday and I'm golden, I'll see Star Wars and my heart will go out and then I can finally relax.

I don't know what to write about.

I've started reading the 800 page behemoth biography of Alexander Hamilton, it's dedicated to the author's wife with the words "To Valerie, best of wives and best of women" I really like that line.

I'm just pages in and the author, very intelligently I think, starts our story with Hamilton's widow, Eliza, (The second one to sing in the Schuyler sisters triad) and it's heartbreaking to read. Like I'm a little teary eyed reading this.

I use the word like too much, I am akin to a stereotypical tv teenager. It's a little embarrassing, truthfully, as I pride myself on eloquence . And with the word "Like" breaking the flow and making me seem foolish.

I think I'm done writing for tonight.

I'm going to sleep forever now.

Happy Holidays

Love,
Bailey S. Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment