Friday, December 18, 2015

Advent Calendar 18/25

Only a week left of these to go, no one is more excited by that then I am.

It's almost four in the morning as I write this, I will not be going to bed before school tomorrow, there's too much caffeine in my system, plus bragging rights.

Star Wars was a beautiful film that warmed my heart and so many other things.

I'm still nervous as hell for the cast list, like genuinely afraid. After tomorrow there is no going back, no changing what has happened. Tomorrow is my last shot at the lead before graduating. I know people believe in me, I believe in me. I just hope my belief is not misplaced.

Everything in my body is screaming for sleep, but I'm waiting for that second wind that will power me through until 11 tonight or so. I am writer, read me yawn.

In two hours I'll be getting ready for school, I might spend that time in the shower. Or watching Youtube videos.

The adventure of meeting new people and becoming closer with old friends tonight was an absolute honor and it was so amazing to go see Star Wars with everyone I went with. Thank you all for allowing me this opportunity.

I'll let you know how my day goes.

I am writer, read me roar.

Happy Holidays,

Love,

Bailey S. Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment