Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Advent calendar 23/25

I'm currently writing this at a party while listening to To Pimp A Butterfly.

I am a social butterfly.

To Pimp a social butterfly

I premiered my new song today, it went really well. I'm really thankful that it did. Actually it might not have. I was wearing sunglasses and couldn't see five feet in front of my face, so if the audience hated it I couldn't tell at all. But they clapped so that was cool.

I'm thankful for all the people in my life who helped me out to get the performance together. It means the world to me that people loved me enough to help me get this together. And how I love never be who reads this blog everyday.

I'm really just thankful for everyone in my life who loves me. I never can thank any of you enough.

I'm going to go party now.

As in suck ass at halo.

Love you all, happy holidays


Bailey S. Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment