Friday, December 25, 2015

Advent Calendar 25/25

I do believe this will be my second to last post for the year, the only other one I plan on writing in a full on retrospective for the year, but that won't be for a few days.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Joyous Candle Nights!

Belated Hanukkah!

Happy Kwanza.

Happy Early Boxing Day.

Anyway, Christmas is as I've mentioned is my favorite holiday. I really like surprises (Hint Hint, Birthday, Wink Wink, March 20th)

Anyway, I'm not sure what to write, I've written so much this last month, it's kinda crazy. I'm so Thankful for you guys and everything but I've said that.

I guess I'm just going to say Merry Christmas.

I'll see you guys one more time before 2016.

Thank you for taking this journey with me.

See y'all on the flip side.

<3

Bailey S. Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment