Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring Breaking My Writer's Block: Day One; Greetings From The Carosel Capitol Of The World

So this is my first blog post from Binghamton, New York. I am staying at my grandparent's house attempting to break through my writer's block as you can tell from the amazing pun in the title.
So this is the view from my room here at the house of my grandparents who are very graciously letting me stay here for a few days. So here I am in the first (Of three so far) attempt to write this post.
Before I sat down in bed and started to attempt this I had a lovely dinner at Michael Angelo's here in Binghamton where I had the world's largest chicken parm as can be seen here.
It doesn't seem big in the picture but trust me it was huge.

So after that we came back to the house and watched some news and I went to write this post and got distracted with taking pictures instead like this one.
I think the picture thing might be breaking up the flow of the blog. In all actuality I'm posting them because I have nothing really to write. For those of you playing at home this is the 5th time I have sat down to write this blog and have stopped. Thought I sense an ending of sorts soon. Tomorrow I think I'm going to rant about why I don't like James Patterson. I have this new app called "HabitRPG" and it's like a to-do list and every time more XP like in a video game. It's pretty great with motivating me to do things. Well I know I didn't break any new ground with this post but it feels nice writing something even if it is just a bland summary of my day.

See you upon the morrow.
-Bailey S. Fox




No comments:

Post a Comment