Wednesday, February 12, 2014

So What Does This Have To Do With A Production Company?

For the observant ones you'll have noticed that this is technically a blog for my production company. It's the "title" or "brand" under which Erik and I release all of our content. But with several projects in the works at the moment, none of which I can really discuss in depth, the blog would remain empty. So until I can talk more about what is coming I use this blog as my connection to the ocean so I can throw more messages in a bottle.
So, this will be the home of my projects and ramblings for the foreseen future. (I'm talking like people are already familiar with my work. The hope is people will think I'm more popular than I am and spread my works) One of my posts will have a bunch of my old stories so you can familiarize yourself with my fiction works and not just my ramblings about animals and humans. This is a forum for my insanity, in blog form. My ramblings, writings, songs, stories and movies will be forced upon you all.
It's a blog post about a blog, how meta of me.
And yeah there'll be swearing and inappropriate things. There'll be bad jokes and mildly racist things. Dark cynicism and blind optimism. But it's art so I get to do that, right?
Enjoy, Yo.
Bailey S. Fox

2 comments:

  1. GODDAMMIT, STOP WITH THE MIDDLE-CENTERED TEXT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my family just got stuck inside of a burning building because of this centered text

      Delete