Monday, October 13, 2014

Pennies for the Passionless

So I'm normally a very passionate person.

And lately I have just not been feeling it.

I feel like there's this big gray blanket of indifference over me.

So I'm going to force myself to blog and try and jumpstart my love.

Personally I felt my last blog post was very lack luster. I've tried to write so many blog posts but just quit because of the lack of passion in them. I've been like this for a few weeks, there's just an overwhelming lack of passion and excitement in me it's killing me. I don't really know what to do. I feel emotionally sluggish and unresponsive. I really really want to get overly excited about something or overly passionate and happy over it but the past few weeks have been leaving me out to dry. I'm not 100% sure what to do.

It's been in my interactions with people, my writing, my thinking, my actions. I don't know what it is but there's a difference. There's no strong feelings about anything, just a lot of indifference or muted feelings. I usually feel things in explosive bursts but there's been none of that. I need that excitement, that drive.

I'm asking you guys, what are you passionate about? What do you really care about. Tell me, somehow. I want to hear it in hopes that maybe that'll kickstart my passion and we can move on from this slump.

1 comment:

  1. Life. The little things that make the day a hell of a lot better. Getting up everyday and knowing that there's something waiting for me to take advantage of. Even on those days I can't find a reason to get out of my bed, or when I am fed up with everything around me, I find one beautiful moment throughout my day. My passion is life, because it's the most beautiful thing someone could possibly have.

    ReplyDelete